Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Yet in our big cities, car ownership is increasingly expensive and restrictive. For this reason, Ubeeqo strives to offer solutions to both individuals and companies.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast growing technology company, part of Europcar Mobility Group. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan.
We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. We also work with companies in order to offer them the best possible option when it comes to fleet optimisation, providing the cars and technology to operate the service through corporate carsharing.
This is our time. It’s time to ride!
You would take care of:
- supporting our core team on different projects
- working closely with our Managing director
- incorporate all disciplines of a growing startup - from finance, to marketing, to sales, to data analysis and process development
What we are looking for:
- you are currently enrolled in a german university in a business-related field
- an entrepreneurial mindset and a hands on mentality
- an analytical and structured way of working and excellent Excel skills
- a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- someone who's keen on working in a fast moving/high-performance environment
- fluency in English (german is a strong plus)
- 4-6 months time
What we offer you:
- you get to know all major departments of a successful start-up
- great opportunity to learn and get a deep insight in a super fast developing startup environment
- An internship that will have great impact on your future
- An amazing workplace at Berlin Ostbahnhof and an environement with all resources you need
Some extra benefits:
- Club mate, coffee and cereals for a smooth start in your day
- regular team events
- a monthly budget for Ubeeqo carsharing